TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 30-40 minutes.
TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
TOTAL COST: $7.00
I have a black Chihuahua named Journey. He is currently 9 years old in human years and 52 years old in small-breed dog years. His birthday is on 4/04/04. My mom named him Journey because we had to drive three hours to purchase him. My brother and I initially chose this white, female Chihuahua but she wasn’t for sale.
I love garlic, onions, and vinegar.
I have a habit of taking baths when I’m extremely drunk (I don’t know, it just seems like a good idea at the time), tired, or stressed.
I almost always sleep with only my boxers on.
If I could eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be fried chicken with hot sauce.
1. Navy or charcoal suit: I suggest getting a suit that fits snug to your body, with standard notch lapels and 2 buttons.
2. Navy blazer: The best color for a blazer / sport coat. Keep it simple, slim, notch lapel, and 2 button.
3. Grey wool pants: Get yourself a mid-grey pair of 100% wool trousers. Flat-front, semi-break, and slim in cut.
6. Black oxford dress shoes: A plain or cap-toe black oxford shoe is very important to have in your shoe collection.
7. Brown dress shoes: Mid to dark brown oxford or derby dress shoe. A little broguing is okay, but keep it as plain as possible.
White dress shirt and oxford cloth button down: Having a casual and dressy version of the white shirt is definitely essential. Get a poplin/broadcloth/pinpoint dress shirt with a semi-spread collar for those more formal occasions, and the oxford cloth for more casual ones.
Light blue dress shirt and oxford cloth button down: Same applies to light blue, as it’s arguably an even more versatile piece than the white shirt.
13. Rain coat: A trench coat, parka, or other type of waterproof coat/jacket is necessary for those who live in places that it rains.
16. Grey V-neck sweater: A grey merino wool or cashmere sweater is a classic piece that will never go out of style.
19. Shorts: For those living in a warmer climate, shorts are a necessity. Get one that’s trim, hitting a bit above the knee, in khaki, olive, or other earth tone.
21. Socks and underwear: Of course these go without saying. For underwear, I like boxer briefs in dark colors, and with socks, make sure you get some greys/blacks that go above the calf. 22. Sunglasses: One of the other accessories on this list that I think are essential. Protects your eyes and also keeps you looking fly. 4. Blue jeans: Definitely a dark wash straight fit without any overdone designs or embellishments. 5. Tan chinos: Works as a perfect medium between the grey wool pant and the casual blue jeans. Get them slim, flat-front, and made of 100% cotton. 20. Wristwatch: One of the only accessories I personally deem as essential. Neutral color face (black, white, silver), on a stainless steel or brown/black leather strap should do the trick just fine. 17. White V-neck T-shirt: I think a man should have at least 4-5 solid white V neck T shirts. They work as undershirts or main shirts. Keep it well fitted, with not too deep of a V. 14. Casual jacket: For those days when you aren’t stuck in extremely cold weather, but still need a jacket to protect you from the breeze, get a casual jacket. This can come in many forms, from leather, to fleece, to canvas, to waxed cotton. 15. Wool coat: To keep warm, a wool coat is definitely the best way to go. Topcoats, duffel coats, and pea coats all work just fine, topcoats being the most formal and pea coats being the most casual. 9. Casual boots: I think it’s good to have at least one pair of casual brown boots, whether they be a chukka, motorcycle, or hiking boot. Versatile, and much more durable than a pair of dress shoes. 10. Leather belts to match shoes: Try to match the color of your belt with the color of your shoes (one black, one brown in this case). A very simple silver buckle will do. 8. Canvas sneakers: A pair of comfortable chucks or vans for the weekend will do. 18. Solid silk necktie: A black, dark grey, or navy necktie should do the trick. Keep it at around 3 inches in width.
오늘은 엄마 생일 축하하는 날이기도 하지만 또한 이렇게 좋은 엄마에게 태어나서 내 자신의 축복을 축하하고 있어요.
제가 옛날 처럼 생일 카드를 못만들어줘서 미안해요. 항상 Simon 이랑 저를 위해 열심히 일해주고 챙겨주셔서 너무 감사해요. 매일 음식하는게 힘든 일이라는것도 알면서 맨날 먹을께 없다고 투정부리는 제가 너무 미안해요.
엄마가 저한테 한 말씀을 꼭 기억할거예요. “자신에게 화났다고 다른사람들한테 화내지말라고” 엄마가 그러셨죠? 제가 고등학교때 말성피워서 학교에서 집으로 전화가왔던거 기억하지요? 제가 그때만 생각만해도 제 마음이 아파요. 그런데 이제는 제가 철이들어서 말성도안피우잖아요!
제 인생에 아는 여자중에서 엄마가 저한테 제일 많은것을 가르쳐주신 가장 완벽하고 따듯한 여자예요.
The reason I think the buttoned up business look is so hot on women is that I like taking things apart. The “innocent” style is put together. Making someone bad is fulfilling and fun, and it feels more like a mutual journey. Guys just want to be the leader of that journey instead of the followers. I guess it’s like white fresh snow versus the snow that’s turning black on the side of the road in under the haze of car exhaust. The fresh snow is more of a palette for adventure.
Sure a bad girl can be fun and enticing, but she’s not the type we’d bring home to mom in most cases. We also assume that a bad girl is not looking for anything too serious, so it’s safe for us not to look for anything serious.
I’m not sure if anyone likes promiscuity. I am sure no one likes being cheated on. Either way, a woman who seems promiscuous will get hit on because a guy wants to take her home, but it usually doesn’t amount to anything in the end.
I’ve always thought the nerdy girl who covers up her figure underneath is sexy. Leaving a glimpse or a tease of hotness is more effective. Then I can do the work to reveal the rest. I guess I like glasses better than tight leather. I wouldn’t complain about a woman showing too much skin, but I don’t find it as compelling.
We hate to admit it, we usually like to be in control. A bad girl is tough to control — we never know what she’s going to do next.